About the IB Diploma Programme
Richmond Secondary School has been an International Baccalaureate World School since 1984. The I.B. Diploma Programme is for highly motivated students in Grades 11 and 12 and aims to develop learners who have tremendous breadth and depth of knowledge – students who flourish intellectually, emotionally, physically and ethically. The Diploma Programme curriculum is made up of six subject groups and the DP core, comprising Theory of Knowledge (TOK), Creativity, Activity, Service (CAS) and the Extended Essay. The I.B. Diploma is open to all students entering Grade 11 who are genuinely interested in a rigorous and challenging program of learning. The I.B. Diploma is widely recognized by post-secondary institutions and students can earn first year equivalency at many top universities around the world. To learn more about the I.B. Diploma Programme offered at Richmond Secondary School:
- Attend our IB Info Night on December 7, 2022
- Explore the Richmond Secondary School I.B. website: https://rhsib.wordpress.com
- Talk to your current teachers, counsellor or contact the Richmond Secondary School I.B. Coordinator Mr. Dave Miller at 604-668-6400 (Local 1312) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information on the I.B. Info Night, please read the poster attached below
- 2023-2024 IB Applications must be submitted electronically by TBA.