The end of the school year is fast approaching with the last day of regularly scheduled classes on Friday, June 25, and time set aside for assessments and learning opportunities on June 28-29.
Please make special note of the following dates:
• June 23 Core Competency Self-Assessments Due
• June 25 June Jam Talent Show & Student Farewell Video
• June 28 Learning Completion Day - A1+B2 (by invitation)
• June 28 Yearbook Distribution for Grade 8s + 10s + 12s*
• June 29 Learning Completion Day - A2+B1 (by invitation)
• June 29 Yearbook Distribution for Grade 9s + 11s*
• June 29 Final Report Cards Published on MyEducation BC
*CLICK HERE for Yearbook Distribution details including the schedule.
Finish the school year strong - prepare well and do your best!