Before coming to school, parents and students need to perform the Mandatory Daily Health Declaration (see attachment) and if your child answers “YES” to any of the questions, this will prevent him/her from entering the school effective immediately.
Reminders for when students arrive at school:
- Enter and exit the building using the doors closest to their classroom.
- Upon arrival at school, sanitize or wash their hands.
- Arrive no earlier than 30 minutes before the start of school.
- Wear a mask at all times. (Exception: while eating or drinking)
- Avoid crowding and spread out wherever possible.
- No sitting or gathering in the hallways.
- Food and drinks should not be shared.
A reminder to parents/guardians that if you need to visit the school, please book an appointment through the school office by calling 604-668-6400.