Before coming to school, parents and students need to perform the Mandatory Daily Health Declaration (see attachment) and if your child answers “YES” to any of the questions, this will prevent him/her from entering the school effective immediately.
Reminders for when students arrive at school:
- Enter and exit the building using the doors closest to their classroom.
- Upon arrival at school, sanitize or wash their hands.
- Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before the start of their class.
- Wear a mask at all times. (Exceptions: while eating, at desk, with barrier)
- Grade 8-9 students will stay in their morning class A for lunch.
- Grade 10-12 students leave the school following the end of class.
- Physical distancing to be observed at all times when in public areas (i.e. Office)
A reminder to parents/guardians that if you need to visit the school, please book an appointment through the school office by calling 604-668-6400.