Most Likely to Succeed - Free Screening
On Saturday April 29, Richmond Secondary School will host the Richmond School District and the Richmond District Parents’ Association presentation of a FREE screening of the Sundance-selected educational documentary, Most Likely to Succeed. Most Likely to Succeed examines the history of education in the United States, revealing the growing shortcomings of conventional education methods in today’s innovative world.
The film explores compelling new approaches that aim to revolutionize teaching as we know it. After seeing this film, the way you think about “school” will never be the same. The world is changing and we want children to be ready to succeed in the 21st Century. Watch the trailer: https://vimeo.com/122502930
Learn more about B.C.'s changing curriculum: https://curriculum.gov.bc.ca
- Saturday, April 29th, 2017
- Doors Open at 8:30 a.m., Refreshments will be provided.
- Screening starts at 9:00 a.m. sharp
- Discussion opportunities will occur during and after the screening.
- •Session ends at 12 noon with draw prizes.
Thursday, April 13th, 12 noon. To RSVP, click here: